Things To Do NOT Accurate?

Yes, that is the escape room on the Anthem.

JC

but do they still offer the escape room on the Anthem?

The latest compasses do not list it. I've only seen something called "Royal Mystery" team puzzle break activity in Two70.

Yes. They offer the escape room in the anthem. It is never listed in the compass. You have to try to sign up through the Royal IQ app (it did not show up on my app until later in the week and it wasn't available to book) or get on the box office line to sign up the first day.

Yes. They offer the escape room in the anthem. It is never listed in the compass. You have to try to sign up through the Royal IQ app (it did not show up on my app until later in the week and it wasn't available to book) or get on the box office line to sign up the first day.

So, can you book the Escape Room on day one once on board or not?

MARAPRINCE

So, can you book the Escape Room on day one once on board or not?

MARAPRINCE

If you can not book in your cruise planner, it is best to book day 1, as soon as you can, either at the box office or with the Royal IQ app. I did not see the Escape Room in the app the first time I tried to find it. Once I went into activities and scrolled down the pictures, I did not see it, if I clicked a button in that screen that said all activities or something similar, then I was able to see the listing for the Escape Room.

If you can not book in your cruise planner, it is best to book day 1, as soon as you can, either at the box office or with the Royal IQ app. I did not see the Escape Room in the app the first time I tried to find it. Once I went into activities and scrolled down the pictures, I did not see it, if I clicked a button in that screen that said all activities or something similar, then I was able to see the listing for the Escape Room.

Thanks for the info. RCL really doesn't make it easy do they? Almost like a challenge in itself to find and book!:halo:

MARAPRINCE

Thanks for the info. RCL really doesn't make it easy do they? Almost like a challenge in itself to find and book!:halo:

MARAPRINCE

You're welcome.:) They do make it a challenge, when we did the Escape Room, we booked through the Royal IQ app and it did not say where we were supposed to go. I also hadn't done too much research online before we sailed and had never seen where we were supposed to go. We checked the deckplans, couldn't find it. We decided to go to guest relations and ask since we didn't want to miss our reservation. Ahead of us in line was another group who also were trying to figure out were to go too, they had the same reservation time. The person who was walking the line asking what people needed help with, told us all to head to Fuel and we had passed the first challenge in our escape.;p

You're welcome.:) They do make it a challenge, when we did the Escape Room, we booked through the Royal IQ app and it did not say where we were supposed to go. I also hadn't done too much research online before we sailed and had never seen where we were supposed to go. We checked the deckplans, couldn't find it. We decided to go to guest relations and ask since we didn't want to miss our reservation. Ahead of us in line was another group who also were trying to figure out were to go too, they had the same reservation time. The person who was walking the line asking what people needed help with, told us all to head to Fuel and we had passed the first challenge in our escape.;p

Wow!!

We are definitely going to try our best to do the Escape if we can sign up and find the location for it since we missed out on the Breakaway this May/June.

Thanks for the information.

MARAPRINCE

Just off Anthem...no mini golf for sure and you have to be 12 or older to do the puzzle break thing. I couldn't get reservations pre-cruise for anything because I booked the cruise so late, but I was able to book things once onboard the ship through the app. I highly recommend doing all the activities ASAP. We were able to do the North Star, bumper cars, trapeze school, and iFly the first day and I'm glad we did because things were either broken down or closed due to weather. Sky diving was shut down all day yesterday for maintenance leaving many disappointed passengers.

Lines are VERY long for activities in the Sea Plex so get there early or be prepared to wait on Disney - like lines. If you have young kids you won't get to see any shows because of the opening and closing of Adventure Ocean (some shoes had parental advisory).