Cheers! Question

aachavezz

are gratuities included with this package? If I recall, all drink orders have a gratuity added automatically (15% I think?)

Just trying to decide if it will be worth it for a 4-day....Since the coffee bar is included I'm sure I'll make it worthwhile! :D

are gratuities included with this package? If I recall, all drink orders have a gratuity added automatically (15% I think?)

Just trying to decide if it will be worth it for a 4-day....Since the coffee bar is included I'm sure I'll make it worthwhile! :D

A 15% gratuity is added to the cost of the pack, so you are covered for all drinks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The auto-grats are charged on the entire package, so when making a price comparison to see if the package is beneficial use the menu price for your usual beverages.

Remember tax is no longer charged on the whole package, when a drink is served while still in an US port local and state sales tax will be added to the bill based on the normal sales tax for the location.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Forums mobile app