Thanksgiving NFL Football

LakeWinniMom

Does anyone know if the NFL Thanksgiving games are replayed at all during the cruise? I know that they are shown live (or I assume live) in the Atrium. Although we live in MA, we are Lions fans at heart (I know they are a lost cause, but ya can't help where you grew up :) ) There are only a few games we are able to see each season, one being on Thanksgiving. This year's game is early, right in the middle of our excursion. Just hoping we will be able to see it replayed later on. If not, I guess I will be setting the DVR at home!

Norwegian airs all primetime and holiday games live, as well as one game of their choice in the 1:00 and 4:00 Sunday time slots. They typically do not air replays of NFL football, but rather constant replays of European football if no live games are on.

On our Thanksgiving cruise a few years ago on Epic, we missed the Grand Cayman port on Thanksgiving Thursday. To help compensate with additional activities, NCL showed the games that day on the big screen in Spice H2O and let kids join in. It was wonderful. Best day of Thanksgiving football ever.