Website glitch?

LMS3386

Hi all,

I am trying to log onto the NCL website to write down my reservations for today's 8/20 BA sailing.

It is showing that I don't have any reservations, including for the actual trip itself, and that today's BA has already set sail.

Glitch?

Your cruise "disappears" the day of sailing. Nothing to worry about.

Don

That's a relief-thanks.

Is there any way to access the reservations I had made once we get on the ship? We had dinner every night and Rock of Ages booked.

That's a relief-thanks.

Is there any way to access the reservations I had made once we get on the ship? We had dinner every night and Rock of Ages booked.

Did you print your cruise documents ( boarding passes ) in advance? Mine are listed on that.

in addition to your cruise documents, when you booked the reservations you should of received an email with a pdf file that has the confirmation with all of your reservations for your shows/dinner

when i made my reservations for my breakaway trip in novemeber, i received two emails:

1) Dining Confirmation for Reservation # xyz

2) Entertainment Confirmation for Reservation # xyz

so check your emails !!

... Is there any way to access the reservations I had made once we get on the ship? We had dinner every night and Rock of Ages booked.
Download the free iConcierge App before boarding (signal at MCT isn't great) and/or while you still have cellular signal. Register/activate once onboard to ship's free WiFi inTRAnet and you can access the (new) Day Planner function in one of the tab/sub-menu, which "should" display your reservations or booking ...

It's a new feature that we noticed on the Gem this May ... should be accessible on the BA.