Just home from the Breeze

bury me at sea

We originally were supposed to cruise on Aug 26, but Harvey cancelled that one...so we booked this one should be lots of Fun we are from Katy Tx

We are from MS. First time on the breeze and looking forward to it! Hope all is well at your home after Harvey. We were in Katrina and it breaks my heart to see all the families that were affected by Harvey and Irma.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are from MS. First time on the breeze and looking forward to it! Hope all is well at your home after Harvey. We were in Katrina and it breaks my heart to see all the families that were affected by Harvey and Irma.

Our first time on the Breeze also...we are so looking forward to it...since our last cruise was cancelled....

Yes...those Hurricanes are devastating...so many people lost everything.... we were very blessed had no problems...but did volunteer with our Church to help other clean out...cooked food, clothes ..etc... what part of Ms are Ya'll from we are in Katy suburb of Houston

Our first time on the Breeze also...we are so looking forward to it...since our last cruise was cancelled....

Yes...those Hurricanes are devastating...so many people lost everything.... we were very blessed had no problems...but did volunteer with our Church to help other clean out...cooked food, clothes ..etc... what part of Ms are Ya'll from we are in Katy suburb of Houston

We are from Forest outside of Jackson. 2 kids age 20 and 10. This will be our 11th cruise

• 3 weeks later...

What did you think of the Embarkation process and the Sail and Sign cards being in the "mailbox"? Do they still have Loading zones or do you just walk on? We are Platinum but cruising with friends and family who will be first time cruisers to Gold cruisers.

Thanks for the feedback!

What did you think of the Embarkation process and the Sail and Sign cards being in the "mailbox"? Do they still have Loading zones or do you just walk on? We are Platinum but cruising with friends and family who will be first time cruisers to Gold cruisers.

Thanks for the feedback!

We had FTTF so embarkation was a breeze. They are using staggered check-in times and I noticed shorter lines than usual inside the terminal. People seemed to be sitting in zones waiting to embark.

I think having the S&S cards in the mailbox is a significant improvement. It eliminated entirely the long lines waiting to pick them up.

The cards were in the mailbox when we went to the cabin to drop our luggage, long before the corridors were opened.

I hope this helps, and hope you have a great cruise.

I just got back from the Breeze and have to say that the embarkation was the fastest I have ever seen!! I am Platinum but my friends were Gold so I did wait to board with them but the wait was probably 10 minutes compared to last year when it was 45 minutes. I really think that by putting the S&S cards in the mailbox had everything to do with it.

I just got back from the Breeze and have to say that the embarkation was the fastest I have ever seen!! I am Platinum but my friends were Gold so I did wait to board with them but the wait was probably 10 minutes compared to last year when it was 45 minutes. I really think that by putting the S&S cards in the mailbox had everything to do with it.

What was their check-in time? I had a horrible time getting on Freedom earlier this year. The line downstairs was out the door. Then the line upstairs was just as long...over an hour for sure.

What was their check-in time? I had a horrible time getting on Freedom earlier this year. The line downstairs was out the door. Then the line upstairs was just as long...over an hour for sure.

We both had 11-11:30am. Probably got there around 11:30am and just waited around about 10 minutes or so. I do have to say that last year on the Freedom we did have to wait 45 minutes to board even though we had the same boarding time. I really think that with them doing the S&S cards differently this year it cuts down the wait time.