coconut water

travsmom

I drink coconut water to get rid of the muscle cramps I get in my legs.The kind I drink comes in cartons (like a milk carton) I don't think they will let me bring this on the ship. Can anyone tell me what they use for leg cramps. Thank you.

We were able to take coconut water in the small cartons onboard. The ones we get come in a 4 pack. You're allowed up to a 12 pack per person...so you could bring 3-four packs per person. I believe you can also purchase the coconut water onboard. We also bring magnesium/potassium supplement capsules as part of meds/supplements. Hope this helps! Have a wonderful cruise!

From the Carnival website:

• A small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, juice, and milk) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought onboard on embarkation day and must be in the guest's carry-on luggage. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less per person.

From the Carnival website:

•  
  • A small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, juice, and milk) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought onboard on embarkation day and must be in the guest's carry-on luggage. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less per person.

I believe that it should be "e.g." Not "i.e." As they will allow any non-alcoholic beverage in cartons or cans, not just specifically those listed.

OP, you are good to go with your coconut water.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I believe that it should be "e.g." Not "i.e." As they will allow any non-alcoholic beverage in cartons or cans, not just specifically those listed.

OP, you are good to go with your coconut water.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can bring cartons on cans onboard, so your coconut water cartons will be allowed on. If you run out I believe you can stock up again in port and carry more cartons on. Carnival also sells coconut water (forget what brand) at the coffee shop Java Blue and in the Spa. Not sure how much they charge per carton, but it is included in Cheers if you plan on purchasing.

I drink coconut water to get rid of the muscle cramps I get in my legs.The kind I drink comes in cartons (like a milk carton) I don't think they will let me bring this on the ship. Can anyone tell me what they use for leg cramps. Thank you.

I use Hyland's Leg Cramp tablets. It's homeopathic (no drugs) and works wonders. Think both Walmart & Walgreen's carries the product. Also, as mentioned by another CC member, tonic water contains quinine and that also relieves Charley horses. I honestly never heard of coconut water for leg cramps.

I use Hyland's Leg Cramp tablets. It's homeopathic (no drugs) and works wonders. Think both Walmart & Walgreen's carries the product. Also, as mentioned by another CC member, tonic water contains quinine and that also relieves Charley horses. I honestly never heard of coconut water for leg cramps.

I don't understand why the coconut water works for me but it will stop the leg cramps instantly. I will look for the Hyland's Leg Cramp tablets. Thank you for the information.

We were able to take coconut water in the small cartons onboard. The ones we get come in a 4 pack. You're allowed up to a 12 pack per person...so you could bring 3-four packs per person. I believe you can also purchase the coconut water onboard. We also bring magnesium/potassium supplement capsules as part of meds/supplements. Hope this helps! Have a wonderful cruise!

Thank you for the information, I bought some magnesium and potassium pills earlier today. I hope they work for me.

Travsmom, I suffer from night leg cramps as well. Had one last night or should I say this morning 4:00 am. I could not get it to go away and then I remembered someone told me to try mustard! My first thought was that's gross, especially in the middle of the night, but I tried it. I put a little under my top lip and within minutes the cramp went away. Now, it could be that it just worked itself out, but I will try again and if it works quickly, I have found relief! I hope with all these suggestions that you will find relief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travsmom, I suffer from night leg cramps as well. Had one last night or should I say this morning 4:00 am. I could not get it to go away and then I remembered someone told me to try mustard! My first thought was that's gross, especially in the middle of the night, but I tried it. I put a little under my top lip and within minutes the cramp went away. Now, it could be that it just worked itself out, but I will try again and if it works quickly, I have found relief! I hope with all these suggestions that you will find relief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

go to McDonald 's and pick up some packets! I guess if your ship has Guy's burgers, the condiment table would also have it.

I've seen regular drinking water in boxes at Target