What Beverages are Available for Free at the Buffet?

iriecruising

I am looking to book a cruise on Magic in the next few days. We will be purchasing the bubbles package but wondered what was available at the buffet for free. One of my kids does not like soda. She usually drinks lemonade or sweet tea instead. I will purchase bubbles for her so she can get juice if I need to but wondered what juices or other drinks were available for free at the buffet.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer!

I am looking to book a cruise on Magic in the next few days. We will be purchasing the bubbles package but wondered what was available at the buffet for free. One of my kids does not like soda. She usually drinks lemonade or sweet tea instead. I will purchase bubbles for her so she can get juice if I need to but wondered what juices or other drinks were available for free at the buffet.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer!

The tea isnt sweetened at all so what I do is mix the lemonade, which is EXTREMELY sweet, half and half with the tea for an Arnold Palmer and it makes an excellent refreshing drink :)

Breakfast: Apple juice, orange juice, guava juice, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, chocolate milk, regular milk, water

Lunch and Dinner: coffee, tea, hot chocolate, lemonade, iced tea, water

If you're only concerned about juice, bring a thermos and fill it up in the morning so they can have some later in the day

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app