Oversize luggage on Air France

toothmaker

Is there any English signage when we get off our overnight flight from the US at CDG

At CDG, all signage is in both French and English. Most airports worldwide have have signage in both the language of the country and also in English, and some include additional languages as well.

Thanks so very much waterbug123!!!! We do travel often, but have not been to CDG Airport, and recently on TripAdvisor have read so many negative reviews about Us folks missing connecting flights, and mass confusion in getting from T2E to T2F, and lengthy security lines that take well over an hour. Just want to be sure there is proper signage to assist us. Thanks again.

At CDG, all signage is in both French and English. Most airports worldwide have have signage in both the language of the country and also in English, and some include additional languages as well.

Two items:

1) Much of the complaining about CDG comes from some years back, when there were many remote "bus gate" pads, as well as difficult connecting routes within the T2 complex. The remote pads have been replaced with concourses and new construction has improved flow.

2) Some of the complaints are likely because T2E is composed of three separate and distinct buildings, which can complicate transfers for the unaware.

Best advice nowdays: After leaving the aircraft, find a video monitor to determine your connection gate. Then expeditiously head in that direction, following the signs. Have your onward boarding pass and passport readily accessible (you don't need to have them in hand the whole while, but don't bury them). Follow the signs. Keep walking.

Thanks so very much waterbug123!!!! We do travel often, but have not been to CDG Airport, and recently on TripAdvisor have read so many negative reviews .

In the past, signage at CDG left a lot to be desired, and there was a lot of terminal construction and pedestrian detours that did make in a real pain to navigate. That's pretty much in the past though. I was through CDG twice in October and was pleasantly surprised at the clear signage.

I too have not had trouble at CDG. The signage has always been good. Last month I flew from Nice to CDG to Boston with no issues, except I will say there was no decent food in the section of 2E where I was. I actually don’t remember if I had to change terminals. Next fall I’m flying Boston to CDG to Milan. I looked at a flight with a 1.5 hour connection and wouldn’t risk it..Going home I’m going Venice to Rome to Boston on Alitalia. I know, I know! I’ve flown them numerous times without any issues.