JEWEL b2b (Greece/W Med) semi-live Aug24 - Sept14 REVIEW w/lots of photos

Sorry for the delay folks ... Lost my free Royal wifi (still from 1st cruise) on the first night and yesterday was a very long and full day. I'm currently tanning at Trottel Beach in Ajaccio making this post [emoji3]

73df19afb7005810b0c74fef07eda7c3.jpg

...... However I digress. Let me share a few images from our Cannes stop yesterday. Our long day consisted of a private tour with "Provencetrips", We drove through Cannes and stopped in Nice for an hour

f68414b44d9ba447cfc8c0fb33483e39.jpg

we drove through Antibes and Villaftenche, stopping at various view points. The TUI Discovery. Formerly Splendour of the Seas, was in Port.

ceedbbf7a754fd41e09efc0dc8196323.jpg

e3075f89520e0af872c301a0e36f9472.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What beach is the last one?! This is so idyllic!

I am currently reading your review, and it is getting late, but I have no plans of stopping! Your photos are gorgeous, and I love your commentary! THANK YOU so much for doing this! :hearteyes:

I just read through your review, and I cannot thank you enough. I am planning a med cruise for 2019 and this helped so much! You also took some very nice pictures, especially in Santorini! You were very informative, and it was fun reading along your review. Thank you so much for writing this!

• 9 months later...

Thanks Hoopster for your very detailed and entertaining review! We just returned from the Western portion of your bucket-list cruise and your review was so valuable to us in our planning! This was our first time to Europe, and I found very few reviews to read when preparing. Your photos are beautiful and your tips were spot-on! I referred back to your review often when making plans, and it helped us make the most out of each port. You have also inspired us to do the Southern leg next year, the Greek ports look amazing! :)