F1 simulator and 4d cinema package

eden6776

I haven't written anything on it in my review yet but we got it for both rooms last week and it was $85 each room. We went Saturday and the guy was 1/2 hour late. Then it - F1 - didn't work. Worked a bit on Sunday then broke for 45 minutes. Went Monday worked. Went Tuesday, didn't work. Asked for refund which was given. 4D we did a couple times and it was great. The ride pp is about $10.

Bowling had one lane down 1/2 the trip. Don't buy the package unless they fix it. I saw a review the week prior and same issue with F1. Plus one earlier review same problem. It was fun when doing it but not guessing whether it would be working when you get there.

Ah didn't realise the f1 simulator is only for adults. Thanks everyone you have saved us money lol! We will probably try the cinema and bowling once or twice. We will just pay as we go x

Sent from my SM-G920F using Forums mobile app

The Canyon coaster was real cool and the recommended one.

I'd have to check about F1 - there were kids under 18 driving it including ours but we had to sign a waiver as did you to use the slide.

Ah didn't realise the f1 simulator is only for adults. Thanks everyone you have saved us money lol! We will probably try the cinema and bowling once or twice. We will just pay as we go x

Sent from my SM-G920F using Forums mobile app

When we were on the Divina at the end of May this year kids were allowed to use it. My youngest two were 12 and 15 but we saw younger kids using it too - they just needed to be big enough to reach the pedals.

Hmm, ds is 12 and tall. Wasn't even an option for him. He was promptly turned away, after waiting in line 15 minutes.

Our experience was on Divina and it looks like you were on a different ship so maybe different rules.

The pedals on the Divina were adjustable though.