Prebook excursions and in room services

Takoyaki

That all depends on when you booked your cruise!

IF you booked your cruise this year, after February 8+/- (? I think), and you have Excursion Credits, you can call the ShorEX number 866.625.1167 to book your excursions and the credits will be applied onboard following each excursion (NO paymnet would be needed , during booking, in this scenario). If you had booked your cruise before February 2017, then you would need to make payment on pre-booked excursions. As for specialty items, (drinks/treats) you will need to prepay for these items when ordered pre-cruise.

We are traveling on Dawn in October and I was looking at booking excursions and in room stuff like drinks and chocolates. If you do this in advance can you use the excursion credits and on board credit?

Onboard credits can only be used onboard. After you are aboard.

We are traveling on Dawn in October and I was looking at booking excursions and in room stuff like drinks and chocolates. If you do this in advance can you use the excursion credits and on board credit?

For the ShoreEx credit, it can only be redeemed by calling 1-866-625-1167 or booking onboard. When you call that number, they will book your shore excursions, but not charge you form them. When you get to the ship, the tickets will be waiting and your onboard account will be charged for the excursions. As you complete each tour, you will get your $50 ShoreEx credit on your account. This also allows you to use OBC to pay for your excursions.

In-room stuff like drinks and chocolates can be purchased ahead of time, but you will pay at time of reservation (i.e., you can't use your OBC if you book these in advance).

Have a great cruise! The Dawn is beautiful after her dry dock last year. Don't miss Los Lobos,,,, it was successful enough that they are removing Monderno and putting it on the Bliss.