Port Canaveral Web Cam - no cruise ships?

Kermit426

Ok, what am I doing wrong? Carnival Magic and some other cruise ships are in port and scheduled to leave out of Port Canaveral today @ 4 etc. But when I check the webcam. PortCanaveralWebCam dot com I only see a cargo ship and some other boats? Is there no web cam for Port Canaveral that will show sail away for cruise ships?? I have always watched the sail aways from Ft Lauderdale, Miami, etc.

Help!!

The Port Canaveral webcam has a bit of a problem. There is a party boat that now docks blocking the view of the cruise port from the location where the webcam is located. As you can well imagine It has very significantly reduced the number of viewers of that port webcam. I haven't seen it this week but I wouldn't be surprised if the operator of the webcam has given up operating it because of it's now almost completely obstructed View.

This message may have been entered via voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

As of 5:38 P. M., Saturday, August 26, 2017, the web cam at Port Canaveral is operating and there are no cruise ships in port. Whatever was there have probably sailed.

If one scrolls done when on that web site, a map will appear that will show what ships are at dock providing they are using their satellite positioning information software. (They normally do.)

Agree, the Victory II's docking position near the restaurant where the web cam is located is irritating. But, I imagine that neither the restaurant nor the web cam operators can do anything about this.

As of 5:38 P. M., Saturday, August 26, 2017, the web cam at Port Canaveral is operating and there are no cruise ships in port. Whatever was there have probably sailed.

If one scrolls done when on that web site, a map will appear that will show what ships are at dock providing they are using their satellite positioning information software. (They normally do.)

Agree, the Victory II's docking position near the restaurant where the web cam is located is irritating. But, I imagine that neither the restaurant nor the web cam operators can do anything about this.

Presumably, ptztv could move the camera, however they may not make sense of Victory II won't be there permanently.

This message may have been entered via voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

Presumably, ptztv could move the camera, however they may not make sense of Victory II won't be there permanently.

I do wonder what the plan may be for the company that owns Victory II. Certainly looks like a nice vessel from what I have seen. I have not been on, nor have any intention of doing so, on Victory I. But, from what little I have seen on the web cam, Victory II offers a better experience for her guests than Victory I.