Special sale promotions

Dr. Putt

We have cruised with different cruise lines, but never Holland America. Do they offer special sales, such as free gratuities or free beverage packages? We are always looking for a deal!!!

They have a Sip and Sale offer up now, check it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find that there are deals and there are promotions. Promotions entice you to buy, and deals offer discounts. They don't often occur together. [emoji6][emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

We have cruised with different cruise lines, but never Holland America. Do they offer special sales, such as free gratuities or free beverage packages? We are always looking for a deal!!!

The quickest way to convince someone to make a purchase is to convince them they are getting something for free. No cruise line offers "free stuff". It may be included in the price but it is not "free".

BUT beware!!

The last couple of years HAL has jacked up the cruise fares when they have offered the Explore4 package.

Have your TA price the cruise you want to take with and without the Explore4 program. That way you can decide how you may want to book your cruise.

I'm calling to double check. I was quoted $200 less a person w/o the Explore4 program, BUT the reduced deposit of $350 was non-refundable. It is too far out for me to risk that deposit.

Hi fellow cruisers !

I would like to know that it is the difference between these promotions (Sip and Savor, Explorer4, etc.).

I was entitled to a private sale that did not cost much at all. Less than $ 4000 for two people in a Vista Suite (SZ) with a start during the holiday season (7 days / New years Eve) ..!

Holacanada from Quebec City