Anyone tried My Family TIme Dining

My Family Time Dining is offered for the first seating time in our main dining room, for children ages three to 11. Kids enjoy their meal within 40 minutes of seating, before heading to the evening's Adventure Ocean activities. The program starts the second evening you're onboard. After that, you can use it each evening or whenever you wish.

Can anyone tell me there experience? Thanks

Curious as well! All of the early dining and family dining was full already so we picked My Time Dining. From what I understand from other cruisers, as long as you're seated early and tell the waiter your plans then you can still take advantage of this program. Someone correct me if I'm wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm doing it right now. 6pm early seating. They have your child done their 3 courses by 645 pm. Adventure Ocean staff come down to the MDR and sign your kid in there. They give you a dect phone if your child is 3. They take your kid away for an evening of fun so you get to the rest of your meal sans-kids.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk