The "Deluxe" Beverage Package

We have been offered, by RCI,

The Deluxe Beverage Package for $44.00 USD per person per day.

We don't want "deluxe". Is there a package just for alcohol?:cool:

No, the deluxe is the only alcohol package and includes water/soda and specialty coffees as well as your drinks. There are some higher level craft beers, more expensive type wines, and alcohol that you would pay the difference, but we have never had a problem with what is included. My husband drinks Jack and that is included and if I want a patron margarita that is also included.

Does the $44 include the 18% grat? which brings you a total of $52...

which isnt bad seeing normal price is $54 plus grat...

If D+ or painicle wait til on ship to purchase..

RCI may consider me a painicle...

still searching Google for definition. :p

It's all fun.

Does the $44 include the 18% grat? which brings you a total of $52... which isnt bad seeing normal price is $54 plus grat... If D+ or painicle wait til on ship to purchase..

The posted price is typically without the 18% added in. We paid $54 + 18% for the Deluxe and Voom 1 Device package, deluxe alone is $44 per day. That seems to be around the bottom end these days on prices I have seen.

The posted price is typically without the 18% added in. We paid $54 + 18% for the Deluxe and Voom 1 Device package, deluxe alone is $44 per day. That seems to be around the bottom end these days on prices I have seen.

For our Anthem cruise on Thursday, Deluxe alone dropped as low as $39 about a month ago, and has been holding at $43 since then. Deluxe + VOOM has been at $49 since we booked.

• 4 months later...
Does the $44 include the 18% grat? which brings you a total of $52... which isnt bad seeing normal price is $54 plus grat... If D+ or painicle wait til on ship to purchase..[/quo

It's been almost exactly 1 year since I have been on a RCi ship....We are D+ Do they still offer the drink package at 30% off for D+ members at those tables at the pier... I see they are offering 20% off if you book before the sail date online....wondering if I should hold out

• 4 months later...