Lockers at the Baths

RyanGT04

After a few searches I've found very little info about the lockers at the baths, other than most people say that they are out of the way and you would have to backtrack to get your stuff out of them. Doesn't the path eventually loop back around to where you got out of the cab (near the lockers), why would you have to backtrack? Or is the cab pickup in a different location than drop off?

The reason I am trying to find out is because I would like to take my drone bag and leave it in the lockers while we do our exploring, then grab my drone out of the locker and get some aerial video before we take the cab back to the ferry. Is this something that would be easy to do, with the location of the lockers, or is it not worth the hassle? I can't imagine the lockers would be in a location that would make it difficult for people to get there stuff out when they leave but that seems to be the case from what I've read so far.

Also, does anyone know if the lockers will even fit a medium to large sized backpack?

Sent from my SM-T700 using Forums mobile app

The lockers are located at Poor Man's bar on the beach, not at the top of the Baths where the taxi drops you. Someone else can comment on the locker size.

I think taking a drone you'd have to carry it with you and that would be difficult if you wanted to get to Devil's Bay... But great idea!

The lockers at the Baths are pretty small from what I remember... I believe the "back tracking" you've heard about was probably from people who stored their items and then went through the caves towards Devils Bay. In that case, you would have to make your way back through the caves in the opposite direction of "traffic"