Sunday church service nea port in Bridgetown, Barbados.

Crimson60

It looks as if we'll be in port at Bridgetown, Barbados on a Sunday in March. We'd like to attend a local Church service if possible and wonder if anyone has been to one in easy walking distance from where the ship docks at Bridgetown, Barbados.

There seem to be Anglican churches throughout Barbados but any Christian church would be good - particularly if easy to get to walking from where the ship docks, thank you.

It looks as if we'll be in port at Bridgetown, Barbados on a Sunday in March. We'd like to attend a local Church service if possible and wonder if anyone has been to one in easy walking distance from where the ship docks at Bridgetown, Barbados.

There seem to be Anglican churches throughout Barbados but any Christian church would be good - particularly if easy to get to walking from where the ship docks, thank you.

There are always taxis outside the cruise ship terminal in Barbados. hop a taxi and you'll be all set.

My OH has been as far as the Anglican cathedral, but he said it was too hot for me to walk, so I'll be taking a taxi this winter.

Thank you very much for that reminder jocap. I had forgotten about the weather being hot - although we both prefer the heat to our cold winters!