Flight Home

We are scheduled to cruise on Navigator of the Seas on March 16, 2018, and return the 25th. We are trying to find flights home from our cruise. We found a flight out of Miami leaving at 10:00 a.m. Is that doable? Or should we try a later flight. Thanks for any suggestions

The airport is 20-30 minutes from port depending on traffic. As long as there are no delays, 10AM should be fine. However there are plenty of stories of ships being delayed due to customs and other various reasons. I usually don't recommend flying before 11 AM. Miami is a nice city to spend a few hours if the next available flight isn't until the afternoon, and there are plenty of beaches.

We usually take the 10:45 am flight home...and are usually at the airport and thru security with plenty of time. However, if there is any delay in customs, it can make it tight. I would risk it, as long as there were other flights I could get IF I missed that 1st one!

You won't want to do a beach, without being able to shower before your flight, I'm sure. I see no reason to wait hours and hours to get home!