tp question

hlb76

Sorry this is a weird question but we are cruising on the Imagination in Jan. I was wondering if they have nice Tp or sand paper like most public restrooms have? I am not sure if I can handle sandpaper for a week.:o

While their TP is not "industrial", we typically bring our own... Bringing your own also serves another purpose - those rolls can serve as protection to any breakables in your luggage - breakables which might be consumed during the voyage....!

Tom

Agreed, it is not the tp I purchase for my home but it is not horrible either. Rather than bringing my own, I usually bring a tub of those toddler flushable wipes (we like the ones with the Princesses on the sides - I sometimes cruise with a small person but even when we cruise sans dd I bring them)...can be used to remove makeup as well as cleaning the other end!

While their TP is not "industrial", we typically bring our own... Bringing your own also serves another purpose - those rolls can serve as protection to any breakables in your luggage - breakables which might be consumed during the voyage....!

Tom

OK, now I know why you gave up the Cat 12 bidet in favour of the wrap around. :p :D

Only on Celebrity. :D :rolleyes:

According to a current thread (something about "my parent's millenium review") Celebrity has the largest bathrooms in the industry. From the reports of a foul smell permeating the entire ship, one would have to guess that the Millenium is 110,000 ton floating biffy - with multi-person public bidets on the Lido deck.:D

P.S. We bring the toddler wipes, too.

According to a current thread (something about "my parent's millenium review") Celebrity has the largest bathrooms in the industry. From the reports of a foul smell permeating the entire ship, one would have to guess that the Millenium is 110,000 ton floating biffy - with multi-person public bidets on the Lido deck.:D

P.S. We bring the toddler wipes, too.

OK, I'm confused, according to a Valor review I read here, everything on Celebrity is sweetness and light. :confused:

OK, I'm confused, according to a Valor review I read here, everything on Celebrity is sweetness and light. :confused:

I was certain I was on the wrong board - someone tried to blame it on drydock, but what can you expect when you get a whole shipload of Celebrity-types together and feed them all that rich food? :rolleyes: The words "sickening" and "disgusting" are used several times. For your reading pleasure: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=262809

Archived