Residenza Parisi

pairodocs

Hey Guys

I thought I had booked a room at the Hotel Santa Chiara near the port in Venice, only to find out that the hotel was full and that they reserved a room in the their annex the Residenza Parisi. Does anyone have any information, pro or con, on this hotel annex?

Chuck & Sue Ann

"pairodocs"

If you read the reviews for the Hotel Santa Chiara on Tripadvisor, there are many which mention this annexe. It is clearly a lower standard than the main hotel, but also costs very considerably less. You need to understand that you get what you pay for!

If you read the reviews for the Hotel Santa Chiara on Tripadvisor, there are many which mention this annexe. It is clearly a lower standard than the main hotel, but also costs very considerably less. You need to understand that you get what you pay for!

Problem is that many people book with hotel and think they are in main hotel but find on arrival they are stuck in the annexe

We stayed at hotel santa chiara a few years ago and e mailed hotel to check we were actually in main hotel

Don't know whether was as s result of this email but we ended up with a great room overlooking p Roma and also side view of canal

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the quick responses.

After I found out that I was booked in the annex rather than the main hotel, I did consult Trip Advisor as well as a few other reviews and noted that most of the reviews were favorable. I was hoping that someone out there had actually stayed in the annex and would pass on their experience.

We've decided to keep our reservation and then post our experience. The hotel and annex is in a good location to the water bus system, directly across from the entrance, right next to the cruise port and the price was about a hundred dollars a night less than the main hotel. We'll see how it is and regardless, enjoy our time in Venice before our cruise.

Thanks again for the input.

Have a great day

Chuck & Sue Ann

"pairodocs"