UK NCL sale?

Flamingofeet

Hi,

Does anybody know when NCL are likely to have a sale or special offers? I'm looking to book a cruise this time next year but they all seem pretty pricey, at least £3-400 more then normal. I know a lot of this is to offset the tips.

Would love to get my holiday booked but want to be aware of there are any sales coming up.

Thanks in advance

Normal price had the UBP included but not the gratutities

Here in the US they have sales around the national holidays like Labor Day (today!), Thanksgiving (more like the day after that we call "Black Friday" because it is when the retailers generally go "in the black" and start making a profit for the year), etc. To be honest, NCL now has some kind of promotional offer all the time so it's hard to tell what is really a sale. I think in the UK they actually have to be charging less than a price set before so you may not see a "sale price" that has been in place for years like we do.

The UK now uses an "all inclusive" pricing scheme, so to compare your old pricing with today's you would have to add in the $13.99 US per day / per person that they would anticipate you would spend for the automatic service charge (or $196 USD). The 18% service charge on the value of the beverage package comes out to $199.08 for two people for 7 days. That's about $395 USD or about £306.

So add the £306 to any fares to see that are "all-inclusive" to see if they compare. If the "all-inclusive" rate also includes the dining plan, or other benefits, you would have to compare what NCL charged for them in the past and do the math.

If I can ask, do you always try to book your vacations a year or more in advance? I have read that one of the differences between US and UK passengers is that in general US based passengers are more likely to book closer to the sail date than UK passengers.

With uk using all inclusive, their sales for £400 off just ended 31 August. They don't happen that often. Try pricing through a USA ta.

Also our AI doesn't include dining and some USA are currently offering free drinks and dining but don't forget to add in 18% grat booking through USA.

We priced uk v USA yesterday and it worked out exact except we could have had done obc from USA

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Try using a vpn & booking on the USA NCL website.

I booked a balcony cabin for 3 people $3400 (approx £2600) On the uk site it was £4000.

This also has the drink package included but not the daily service charge but still worked out over a £1000 cheaper.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We had an eye on jade cruise since October last year...got the best deal for it in May to sail in August.

Also, if you find that NCL's prices are too much book through a travel agent like I did. I booked through a very well known UK online one and saved £400 pp.