Ultimate Beverage Package

camper49

We chose the Adult Beverage Package as one of our booking perks. Is there a difference between this and the Ultimate Beverage Package that is offered on the ncl site? (It is listed on our invoice as Adult Beverage Package)

Same thing, just different wording

I wondered the same thing. Thanks for clarifying mkerewski!

I know that the perk is only for passengers 1&2 for the cabin. My question is if we need to now purchase a package for 3rd&4th (children). I'm assuming no but you know where that can lead you! Lol the reason I'm wondering is because if we wanted to PURCHASE the drinks package, everyone in the cabin would have to, which would mean sofa package for kids and they don't drink that much soda!

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I wondered the same thing. Thanks for clarifying mkerewski!

I know that the perk is only for passengers 1&2 for the cabin. My question is if we need to now purchase a package for 3rd&4th (children). I'm assuming no but you know where that can lead you! Lol the reason I'm wondering is because if we wanted to PURCHASE the drinks package, everyone in the cabin would have to, which would mean sofa package for kids and they don't drink that much soda!

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you get the UBP as a promo you DO NOT have to purchase any packages for other guests in the cabin.