Liberty of the Seas Questions

X_X

1. How many formal nights are there?

2. What nights are formal nights?

3. What type of food is served for these formal nights?

4. Are there any volleyball, basketball, table tennis, mini golf, etc tournaments?

5. Anywhere I can find the schedule of events?

Thank you!

Two formal nights. In February they were on Day 2 and on the Cozumel day (very inconvenient).

Post #46, I uploaded my cruise compasses http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2459529&page=3

Even better, if you search Google for Royal Caribbean Blog (can't post link here), they have an August 8 cruise compass uploaded. I don't recall any tournaments, but that would not have been my thing.

attachment.php?attachmentid=410588&stc=1&d=1504862204

340180723_LOS8-6-2017.jpg.5aab1950f4709bdea65880e4a44ae745.jpg

Just got back off Liberty. The formal dinners were Monday and Friday. I don't recall what they served. One night might have been lobster tails. I don't recall any tournaments like that but I would not be interested in them so I never paid any attention.

The nightly shows were awesome. Go early or you won't get a seat. The Captain is very visible. You see him walking around a lot.

They usually have free throw contests if they get enough people. Also mini golf they do as well, I entered one on the Oasis a while back and ping pong they also do as I entered one for that last year. Volleyball is usually just open play I believe.

1. How many formal nights are there?
Two
2. What nights are formal nights?
Monday and Thu or Fri depending on itinerary
3. What type of food is served for these formal nights?
Lobster is 2nd formal. Otherwise the options are a beef, chicken, fish, pasta and vegetarian option along with a few variations
4. Are there any volleyball, basketball, table tennis, mini golf, etc tournaments?
Those would take too much time - they prefer to have pickup games and free play. never seen one for table tennis or mini golf.
5. Anywhere I can find the schedule of events?
It can change by cruise director so best bet is to find one close to your sailing that has the same itinerary. Many post them here