Allure of the Seas - Walking & Jogging Routes

dual

Good Afternoon everyone,

Firstly, prayers have gone up for all of you in southern regions of the USA in Irmas path. I have always been in ore and respect of how America stands firm in the face of adversity and just pulls together (Im a born and bred English Girl)

Could somebody tell me the time (approx) it would take to walk from one end of Allure to the other? Is there a specific deck that I can do that on the outside? Sometimes I walk, sometimes I jog depending on how my leg is behaving (old injury), is there a courtesy rule for walkers and for joggers?

Thank you Kindly :)

If I remember correctly, it is 2.4 laps to complete one mile. Deck 5 goes all the way around, with great views (with seating) in the aft. There is a lane for runners and another for walkers (travel is supposed to be in one direction, but beware of people who wander out on the track without looking). Still, it is much better than most ships where you are battling the sunbathers. It is quite simply the best track at sea (all of the Oasis class ships).

If I remember correctly, it is 2.4 laps to complete one mile. Deck 5 goes all the way around, with great views (with seating) in the aft. There is a lane for runners and another for walkers (travel is supposed to be in one direction, but beware of people who wander out on the track without looking).

Yes, my wife and I are recently off the Allure and we enjoyed the track. You're right...2.4 laps is a mile. And there plenty of places to bail for seating, a place to stretch or a way to just give up and go back into the ship to find a bar! The lifeboats occasionally block views, but I have to say that in the summer, making the turn around the front of the ship, where the are little known back ways into the theater area, was great. Someone was always coming or going, and the blast of air conditioning was terrific! A treat once per lap!!

I had wondered how long it would take to walk from one end of the cabin hallway to the other so I did a video a couple of years ago on the Oasis walking the length of the deck 6 cabin hallway. It took exactly 3 minutes to walk it.

Not sure this link will work, but here is the video.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/61ibr3mu4caxj6i/Oasis%20hallway%20compressed.mov?dl=0