S&S vs 3 for free--one or the other or both???

NoWhiners

I don't suppose the "coffee" card works for soda, I get my caffeine through cola not coffee. ;p

They have a soda & more package for about $8 per day but we don't drink many sodas & the package is only fountain soda from a soda bar gun. They used to have a soda only package for about $4/day but it's no longer promoted although some have said they got it by requesting onboard.

But Princess allows unlimited soda & water to be brought on the ship and since we don't drink much soda that's great for us.

On our first (and only so far) Alaska trip, we met a lovely Australian woman who was traveling solo, well into her 70s. She told us something that has become our mantra. She said, "This is my SKI trip -- Spending the Kids' Inheritance!" and we said, "You go, girl!"

LOL :D I have used that with the "kids". Had to explain it the first time (we don't ski). Still usually good for an eye role.

I had seen a post somewhere that you were allowed to take soda onboard. Now I just have to worry that English Pepsi won't taste the same as my Pepsi, and find a store to get some and convince DH that we really NEED to take it onboard with us. Princess being coke was a strike against them. But really I don't mind fountain coke that much it's the can coke that I dislike.

I had seen a post somewhere that you were allowed to take soda onboard. Now I just have to worry that English Pepsi won't taste the same as my Pepsi, and find a store to get some and convince DH that we really NEED to take it onboard with us. Princess being coke was a strike against them. But really I don't mind fountain coke that much it's the can coke that I dislike.

I totally agree....Pepsi. But I've gotten over the "strike" against them.