Escape Balcony room 13778

lccraig

We have 13740 and 13742 booked on the escape -

13740 the bed is by the closet

13742 the bed is by the balcony

The rooms generally alternate so you should be able to determine it from there.

Also, have you googled your room number? Videos, pics etc might show up is someone else has posted something previously, not just on CruiseCritic

We have 13740 and 13742 booked on the escape -

13740 the bed is by the closet

13742 the bed is by the balcony

The rooms generally alternate so you should be able to determine it from there.

Also, have you googled your room number? Videos, pics etc might show up is someone else has posted something previously, not just on CruiseCritic

Some folks get upset when others suggest a search. In reality, for many questions you can find the answer instantly by searching vs waiting and MAYBE somebody comes along and answers the question. Many conversations and questions are of course better being posted.

I did google it and found this for the OP. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLp9OrVdSZ4

We are scheduled to sail the Escape in 25 days (WOO HOO) and have reserved room 13778 as well! I have not found that exact room on the internet searches I've done. Just the one video of the Breakaway cabin 13778. I, too, was wondering about the bed placement and the angled balcony. Of course, I wouldn't care if I had a pillow and blanket on the floor at this point. I'm ready for a vacation!

• 4 weeks later...
We are scheduled to sail the Escape in 25 days (WOO HOO) and have reserved room 13778 as well! I have not found that exact room on the internet searches I've done. Just the one video of the Breakaway cabin 13778. I, too, was wondering about the bed placement and the angled balcony. Of course, I wouldn't care if I had a pillow and blanket on the floor at this point. I'm ready for a vacation!

How did you like 13778? We have it booked next March :)