Parking at poet Canaveral

I would recommend checking out the Florida departures board: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

That said, Park n Cruise was unfortunately destroyed by a tornado during the hurricane. We have used Park Port Canaveral previously and would happily do so again. They do also have the on-site garage, but will come with an obviously higher cost.

We used Go Port Canaveral (at the Double tree I believe) $7 a day with free shuttle to port about 2 miles away.

Open field parking but I would use them again.

Yes, they have a lower daily rate, but you are taking a higher risk during hurricane season. I would prefer to pay the extra cost and be on the 3rd or 4th floor of the Port Canaveral parking garage when sailing on the Oasis.

We used Park Port Canaveral for NYE cruise 2015. Liked that the lot was fenced in and secure. Location was great. Parking and check-in were great...right on to the shuttle.... and then ... "we're going to go pick up some people from our other lot." OUR lot was a "stones throw" from the ship; the other lot was ALL THE WAY through town at a hotel! We arrive to find the family of "many" were not prepared. "Mom" was MIA... after various family members took turns searching and calling, she shows up with Starbucks in hand. A long drive back through traffic dropped us at the pier right in the middle of peak drop time and chaos (about an hour and half after planned arrival!). Grrrrrrr! We self-debarked at end of cruise and the shuttle was right there and dropped us right behind our car in no time. I would probably try them again as I think the need to go pick up at the other location was a fluke.... but I was not happy!

We just park onsite at the terminal. It is more expenisve, but we enjoy getting off the ship, jumping in the car and heading home vs having to wait for shuttles ect. Its also a secured parking deck. For a seven night cruise, its $128, which is steep but worth it to us :)