Main Dining room Lobster Night ?

thunter1224

I understand that, but about 20 people have pointed out that you only get the tail.

And MOST people only eat the tail.

I would guess, that they only have the tails, as having the whole lobster would take up a LOT more space, for little gain.

Before you go off on and complain you want the whole lobster, remember, it is NO EXTRA COST.

If you want the whole thing, order the upcharge lobster

I understand that, but about 20 people have pointed out that you only get the tail.

And MOST people only eat the tail.

I would guess, that they only have the tails, as having the whole lobster would take up a LOT more space, for little gain.

Before you go off on and complain you want the whole lobster, remember, it is NO EXTRA COST.

If you want the whole thing, order the upcharge lobster

Geez - chill out. I was responding directly below (and quoted) your post that said some people like to eat the guts out of the body. Kind of hard to do that if there's no body on your plate, isn't it?

And folks, these lobster tails aren't any different from the $5 frozen specials that you get at your neighborhood grocery store. Really nothing to write home about.

Geez - chill out. I was responding directly below (and quoted) your post that said some people like to eat the guts out of the body. Kind of hard to do that if there's no body on your plate, isn't it?

And folks, these lobster tails aren't any different from the $5 frozen specials that you get at your neighborhood grocery store. Really nothing to write home about.

Did I ever say the entire lobster was included? Or maybe you did not read the thread.

Maybe not, but still tasty.