Homewood Suites by Hilton Miami Downtown/Brickel

Beachboy3

Good afternoon, My wife and I are sailing on the Enchantment of the Seas on 9-18-2017. We are flying into Miami on Sunday and had a reservation at the Marriott Biscayne Bay. Just received an email saying our reservation has been cancelled due to Hurricane Irma. Was having a great deal of difficulty finding another hotel at the last minute. Found Homewood Suites by Hilton Miami Downtown/Brickel. Just wondering if anyone has stayed and has any information. Thanks so much!

Good afternoon, My wife and I are sailing on the Enchantment of the Seas on 9-18-2017. We are flying into Miami on Sunday and had a reservation at the Marriott Biscayne Bay. Just received an email saying our reservation has been cancelled due to Hurricane Irma. Was having a great deal of difficulty finding another hotel at the last minute. Found Homewood Suites by Hilton Miami Downtown/Brickel. Just wondering if anyone has stayed and has any information. Thanks so much!

I haven't stayed there, but I could see it from my hotel window.

I have read here that it is a new hotel, within walking distance of a Publix, stores and restaurants. Someone local will give you more specific details, but hope this helps till they can chime in.

Enjoy your cruise.

I will let you know when we get back. Be glad to give you a review!

Hello just back from our cruise. The hotel is new and very nice. The staff are very friendly and eager to please. The room itself is HUGE! Has a full kitchen a big living area with a big couch and several chairs with plenty of room. Beds are nice.Also has a big bathroom. Free breakfast included and a small pool. A grocery store is close by. Only downside is this hotel is kind of out of the way and is not in a very nice area. Because of the location I would not stay here again. This is just my view.

Hello just back from our cruise. The hotel is new and very nice. The staff are very friendly and eager to please. The room itself is HUGE! Has a full kitchen a big living area with a big couch and several chairs with plenty of room. Beds are nice.Also has a big bathroom. Free breakfast included and a small pool. A grocery store is close by. Only downside is this hotel is kind of out of the way and is not in a very nice area. Because of the location I would not stay here again. This is just my view.

Did you walk a couple of blocks to Brickell?!!

Did you walk a couple of blocks to Brickell?!!

No we walked to Publix grocery store which is about 10 to 15 minutes away. Got subs at the store and back to the hotel. We didn't spent to much time away from the hotel. Sorry I couldn't help you more.

No we walked to Publix grocery store which is about 10 to 15 minutes away. Got subs at the store and back to the hotel. We didn't spent to much time away from the hotel. Sorry I couldn't help you more.

Thanks. I don’t actually need help because I live on Brickell Ave! The Publix you went to should have been the one that was 2 blocks away about 0.3 miles away at Brickell Village. (Not Mary Brickell Village)

It’s too bad that you didn’t go another block. You were right near the Four Seasons Hotel, the water, Brickell and lots of restaurants.

The street that the Homewood Suites is on is just being developed into new buildings and condos.

Sorry you didn’t enjoy your stay in the area.

Thanks for your quick review/thoughts. We are staying here for the fist time on Friday and plan on visiting Mary Brickell village once we get checked in to have a look around and get some dinner. I hear there is a MM stop close by if we don't want to walk

Thanks for your quick review/thoughts. We are staying here for the fist time on Friday and plan on visiting Mary Brickell village once we get checked in to have a look around and get some dinner. I hear there is a MM stop close by if we don't want to walk

The Brickell MM stop is a few blocks away. It’s actually just past the Publix. It won’t save you that much walking because Mary Brickell Village is only a few blocks away from the stop.

The Brickell MM stop is a few blocks away. It’s actually just past the Publix. It won’t save you that much walking because Mary Brickell Village is only a few blocks away from the stop.

Thanks Carolyn! So it's a pretty easy walk from the hotel to Mary Brickell Village and the restaurants? Still going through some of the suggestions you posted in another thread about Miami Spice and trying to decide where to have dinner

Thanks Carolyn! So it's a pretty easy walk from the hotel to Mary Brickell Village and the restaurants? Still going through some of the suggestions you posted in another thread about Miami Spice and trying to decide where to have dinner

Yes, it's a very easy walk plus you can always take Uber back if you want.

Hope you enjoy whichever you pick! I just had a great dinner last night at Toscana Divino and Tuesday we are heading to Marion. Marion actually has a great groupon at the moment.