Escape Aft Balcony Room 9922

gmazz

Does anyone have any information or pictures of this cabin? I know it has a huge balcony but was wondering about the setup if the bed is by the door or closet. I will be booking this one hopefully today for June to Bermuda.

Thanks!:D

how about one on 12..

I know that 12 is next in size to 9. Thinking I should just grab the one on 9 and be surprised!

Want to be able to enjoy the space on the balcony. Can't swing a Haven seeing how we just got back from Alaska so a nice quiet spot of our own will be perfect!

Educated guess......9922 on Escape is bed-by-closet.

I'm sure someone who has stayed in the exact stateroom will post a confirming answer.

I think I will just book it and where it is will be fine to have a nice balcony! But maybe someone who has been in that room will chime in.

NCL's list of available rooms is the pits! When I call my PCC today to book my cruise I was told that there were 3 rooms available on 9 so I chose 9920 as that one has the bed by the balcony.

Now I need to add my new countdown clock and try to do some sort of a review on my 2 weeks in Alaska I just returned from.

Thank you all for your help! :D

I am in 9922 in three weeks. I will try to remember to take a picture of the 9920 balcony without looking weird :). I will come back and post it in this thread for you. There are NO pictures of the balcony on 9922 that I can find on the web either. So I will do a review with pictures after my cruise.

• 4 months later...
I am in 9922 in three weeks. I will try to remember to take a picture of the 9920 balcony without looking weird :). I will come back and post it in this thread for you. There are NO pictures of the balcony on 9922 that I can find on the web either. So I will do a review with pictures after my cruise.

Hello wondering if you have any pictures of your room from the Escape? We will be in that same room 4/29/18- Also is the bed by the closet or the couch? Thank you in advance!:D

Attached are photos of Escape cabin 9920.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/member/slideshow-cabin.php?ship=Norwegian Escape&cabin=9920

The link above brings you to a screen asking you to sign in to cruise deck plans. I have a lifetime membership and love the site but think I found a work/long way around to being able to see room photos without a membership. Tested this without being signed in and after clearing cache etc it works today :)

Go to cruise deck plans and pick public site. Pick Norwegian, then Escape. Pick deck 9, then go to aft balcony section and click on 9920 (the stateroom itself, not the camera image). A descriptive box will come up.. click on Pics. When Pics opens up click on Album. When Album opens click on All Pics. Then scroll down until you find stateroom number you are interest in and click on that number. Pictures should appear.

The link above brings you to a screen asking you to sign in to cruise deck plans. I have a lifetime membership and love the site but think I found a work/long way around to being able to see room photos without a membership. Tested this without being signed in and after clearing cache etc it works today :)

Go to cruise deck plans and pick public site. Pick Norwegian, then Escape. Pick deck 9, then go to aft balcony section and click on 9920 (the stateroom itself, not the camera image). A descriptive box will come up.. click on Pics. When Pics opens up click on Album. When Album opens click on All Pics. Then scroll down until you find stateroom number you are interest in and click on that number. Pictures should appear.

Thanks so much kjquilts! Cannot wait for this cruise now and that balcony!!! :hearteyes: