Miami to FLL

Firsttimecruiser2016

How many in your party? :confused: For 2-3 plus bags you can use Uber or Lyft for about $35+ between POM & FLL area. Lots of shared shuttles will take you between POM and FLL airport for $15 per person - SAS, QLS & Go Airport are often suggested.

How many in your party? :confused: For 2-3 plus bags you can use Uber or Lyft for about $35+ between POM & FLL area. Lots of shared shuttles will take you between POM and FLL airport for $15 per person - SAS, QLS & Go Airport are often suggested.

Just my mom and I. Flying out at 530pm from FLL so we may get a hotel for the day to hold bags instead of sitting in the airport for hours

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes - most airlines will not allow you to check bags until 3-4 hours before departure, but with proof that you are travelling (copy of your reservation/boarding passes) and the fees you can store your bags at FLL allowing you to explore the area, enjoy the water taxi, etc.

Just my mom and I. Flying out at 530pm from FLL so we may get a hotel for the day to hold bags instead of sitting in the airport for hours

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On our last cruise out of FLL (Nov 2017) we grabbed a cab to the airport - checked our bags at Bags2Go (pre-reserved on line which helped as they do fill up!) I think it was $7 per bag. Then we went outside and caught the free Sun Trolley to the Boardwalk area - we took a water taxi ride and then found a nice place for lunch - Biney's - great seafood and right on the waterway. Caught the trolley back to the airport in time to grab our backs and change (heading back to the chilly Northeast!). Our flight was at 6:00 pm

On our last cruise out of FLL (Nov 2017) we grabbed a cab to the airport - checked our bags at Bags2Go (pre-reserved on line which helped as they do fill up!) I think it was $7 per bag. Then we went outside and caught the free Sun Trolley to the Boardwalk area - we took a water taxi ride and then found a nice place for lunch - Biney's - great seafood and right on the waterway. Caught the trolley back to the airport in time to grab our backs and change (heading back to the chilly Northeast!). Our flight was at 6:00 pm

I'm pretty sure you are referring to the Briny? ;)

It's not in a great spot at the moment as they are tearing down Riverfront. But the bar is still there. Just not all that "happening" since not much foot traffic or anything around it. Riverwalk is nice though. Pirate Republic is great, better food but more expensive and it's a water taxi stop.