Gluten Free on the Sky

stbraley

Has anyone with celiacs disease traveled on the Sky? We are going in October. We have traveled with NCL on the Getaway and the Breakaway without issues. I'm wondering if the paid restraints on the Sky will be able to handle the GF issues like the big ships did?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Has anyone with celiacs disease traveled on the Sky? We are going in October. We have traveled with NCL on the Getaway and the Breakaway without issues. I'm wondering if the paid restraints on the Sky will be able to handle the GF issues like the big ships did?

Not the Sky, but we've sailed gluten free on four NCL ships, all were handled the same way. The best was on the Gem.

I leave Sat. for alaska... I did just read about food issues on the ncl web site. Ugh, You can notify them ahead of time. Not sure what that will do unless they stock specific items? I will work around it as usual, but, next cruise I probably will plan ahead and see.

I leave Sat. for alaska... I did just read about food issues on the ncl web site. Ugh, You can notify them ahead of time. Not sure what that will do unless they stock specific items? I will work around it as usual, but, next cruise I probably will plan ahead and see.

I don't think you will have problems. We have been on many NCL ships. They should have lots of GF options. I was only asking about the specialty restaurants on the Sky as we have not eaten at those yet. Even if you don't see it on the menu ask them the day before if they can make it for you. On the getaway they made us GF chocolate soufflé. We had to ask the day before.

You will be fine, just call them now so it's noted on your reservation, and someone will contact you soon after your are onboard.