Tiramisu

graygirl

LOVE :hearteyes: it! Not traditional, but still very good. Served in little white oval dishes on buffet area where dessert are with little sugared twill stick out of it.

So yummy. One of my "must have 2 category" for me every cruise.:D

PS. I usually snag one as I am leaving and take back to my room and put in fridge for evening snack lol

LOVE :hearteyes: it! Not traditional, but still very good. Served in little white oval dishes on buffet area where dessert are with little sugared twill stick out of it.

So yummy. One of my "must have 2 category" for me every cruise.:D

PS. I usually snag one as I am leaving and take back to my room and put in fridge for evening snack lol

You have more self-control than I do, mine would be gone before getting off Lido deck.:)

If I remember correctly, I had it the first night on the Valor this past December. It was a Nutella Tirimisu and I wasn't impressed. Didn't like the Melting Chocolate Cake either. In fact, I can't say I liked any of the desserts I had in the MDR and it takes A LOT for me to not like dessert!!

On the Pride in May had the Nutella Tiramisu the first night in MDR - excellent. Last week on the Sunshine had the Nutella Tiramsu again first night in MDR - good but not as good as on the Pride. The last day on the Lido deck at the chocolate buffet, Chocolate Tiramisu Cake - excellent!