Red Frog Tervis Tumbler and Cheers

Avril

I'm planning on getting the Cheers Program for my Transatlantic cruise on the Horizon in May 2018. :D I've always liked the Tervis Tumblers from the Red Frog Rum Bar and might get one on that cruise. I was just wondering, would they serve me drinks in that or would I have to get them in a regular glass and pour them into the tumbler? I just think having them in the tumbler would be better because I'm guessing it would keep the drink colder longer and stop the ice from melting as quickly. :D Also, can you get the tumblers from the Red Frog Pub or do they have to be bought at the bar on Lido Deck?

That's when I would be getting it, at the beginning of the cruise. I imagine you pay for the tumbler and drink separately but I really have no idea. That's just a guess. I'm sure someone here will know the definite answers to both of our questions!! :D

We bought ours from the Red Frog Rum Bar and the Blue Iguana bar. The Red Frog Pub didn't use to sell them there. You should be able to buy them at any time.

Thanks!! :D I'll get one at the bar then as soon as I can just to make sure they don't run out and in case they don't have them at the Pub. Do you know if they'll serve your drinks in them (if you give them the tumbler when ordering) or if they have to serve them to you in a regular glass? I don't mind pouring a drink into the tumbler myself it just seems like such a waste (and water/dish soap unnecessarily used) for a glass that's only being used to transfer a drink if you know what I mean.

Yes they will make your drink in your Tervis. I think when we bought ours 2 years ago the glasses were $12.95(ish) EMPTY. Besides staying colder, the other bonus is the Tervis is 16 ounces so you get 4 more ounces of drink;p. The pools bars had them. We bring glasses with us on every cruise and get our first drink made in them when we board.

Does anyone have a cost for a drink in one as well? I'd like to get one at the beginning of the cruise.

Thanks!

For some reason I can’t copy and paste a link now. But I simply googled Carnival bar menu came up with several current menus online. Sorry I could not more.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 6 months later...