Cruise Port to Air Port Question

dtripli

We are sailing out of Miami the end October. We will be flying into Lauderdale. I already reserved our transport to the port, but I haven't done the return trip yet because I don't know what time we will be getting off the ship. Can anyone tell me how I can find this out?

With the exception of your ship getting in late, most times the ship is in by 7:00. Takes a little while to clear Customs, so I have seen as early as 7:15 to 7:45.

With self debarkation, depending on whether you are Platinum or Diamond, then FTTF and then self debarkation, you will all be off with in the first 1/2 hour after Customs clears the ship. Then they start calling decks by Zone numbers, 1 thru 30? With all passengers usually off by 10:30 latest.

With the exception of your ship getting in late, most times the ship is in by 7:00. Takes a little while to clear Customs, so I have seen as early as 7:15 to 7:45.

With self debarkation, depending on whether you are Platinum or Diamond, then FTTF and then self debarkation, you will all be off with in the first 1/2 hour after Customs clears the ship. Then they start calling decks by Zone numbers, 1 thru 30? With all passengers usually off by 10:30 latest.

ok thank you so much...we are FTTF; so do you think 9:00 us a good guess?

To be off the ship, with FTTF, you could be off as early as 8:00. But if you choose 9:00, then just take your time and go a little before then.

Remember, after actually getting off the ship, you still have to go through Customs. It can get a little busy as the day goes on (and I mean as soon as they do general debarkation). It can take an extra 15 minutes or so.

Remember, after actually getting off the ship, you still have to go through Customs. It can get a little busy as the day goes on (and I mean as soon as they do general debarkation). It can take an extra 15 minutes or so.

And the speed going through customs depends on how many custom official lines are open. I have seen where only one line was open and it was a nightmare.

To be off the ship, with FTTF, you could be off as early as 8:00.
Quick question: Is this FTTF benefit self-disembarkation only, or is this regular disembarkation leaving your luggage outside your cabin the night before for transporting by the stateroom attendants and porters?

Quick question: Is this FTTF benefit self-disembarkation only, or is this regular disembarkation leaving your luggage outside your cabin the night before for transporting by the stateroom attendants and porters?

It is regular disembarkation. Leave your luggage out the night before. You will be told to meet in one of their dining rooms early in the morning. They will let off self-disembarkation first. Then Platinum/Diamond and FTTF leave next.