Anthem and Sunday Night Football

tman73

I might not agree as much in 3 weeks when my 2nd favorite teams plays my favorite. I think my 2nd favorite is your favorite.

Looking forward to it. We better get our offense going (o line especially) or it's going to be a long day in Columbus. Everything Barkley gets he does it on his own with not much help.

College has been fantastic. I don't tune in to sports to have selfish crybabies hijack the national anthem for their anti-cop, anti-USA hate speech. I tuned out of the NFL this season and honestly haven't missed it one bit. The college games are far more entertaining, no politics, and a lot more variety, too.

I'm just hoping the FSU game is shown this weekend on the ship!

No politics in college football, that's a good one!!!

Uggg, there are trolls everywhere I guess. Thanks to whoever actually ANSWERED THE QUESTION. If you don't want to watch, don't, that's your choice.

Me, I'll be too busy partying to care, but I suppose if my team was on that night, I'd be watching!

I'm with you Steveknj. We were on Anthem twice already and partying in Michaels Pub while watching the Jets and Pats. The pub was jumping. Wifey and I will be on in Dec. for a b2b. Bring on the games. I am a life long Jets fan and looking forward to the fun rivalries while on board. Go Jets!