Anthem: New Evening Dress Code - MALL WEAR

compman9

I just had to pipe in to give my opinion. I just returned from a cruise 2 weeks ago. I did not take my tux. On the formal nights I did miss it. This upcoming cruise I'll be wearing it. I like to get dressed up! If you don't, you don't. Just don't get on my case. What I'm trying to say is dress however you want. It's your vacation. Just don't be surprised if they refuse you admittance to certain places because you're not dressed right. If that's the case either go somewhere else or go change your clothes. Problem solved. To be refused admittance to the MDR you really have to be dressed like a slob!

So, flame on! However, I would save my ire for a more appropriate subject, like smoking!

Elvis

If I recall this thread the flames (complaints?) were exactly the opposite, those who like to dress up were flaming those who didn't. I am with you, it's your vacation, dress however you want. Is there any venue onboard that will not allow you in without dressing up? (sport coat, dressy clothes for women?).

I was on your Bermuda cruise and was disappointed by the number of people who didn't dress up. We were on the Canada cruise on Anthem back in June and more people were dressed nicely. This time many looked ratty.

My husband wore his tux last time, this time he wore a linen suit, but most people we saw were in shorts & tees.

Edited by baileymouse

For the most part after cruising for over the last 20 years the dress code has gone down, the food quality has gone down and the service for the most part has gone down. One exception would be the harmony cruise this past Apr excellent service this past Aug just average at best. I really don't care what people wear unless it is just really trashy and tacky.

Sent from my H1611 using Forums mobile app