Excursion credits used in advance

Takoyaki

Cruising in a month and was thinking of booking an excursion as it seems to be filling up. I should have $150 in excursion credits from the promotions and was wondering if anyone knows a way to use that while booking in advance. Thanks for any info

My last promotion included

50 off for each excursion.

Been on the Epic weeks ago and it worked like that: you can book the excursions online or per phone just normal before your cruise. Each excursion that you completed, you got the $50 off afterwards. Its visible the next day on your TV in the Account section.

Happy Sailing

I was told by my TA and also read on the NCL webpage that to use the excursion credits you must call 1-866-625-1167 to book ahead, or you can book them when you get on the ship. If you book thru the NCL website you will not get the credit. This is all according to the NCL website and confirmed thru my TA. Those were the only 2 options for using the promotional excursion credits.

You should book ahead of time to ensure your excursion does not sell out. If you call the promotion number, 1-866-625-1167, they will book the excursion, but not charge you. Once you are on board, they will add the cost of the excursions to your on board account. After you complete each excursion, the $50 is added to your on board account. It does not matter when and how you book, you get your $50 per port.

It is $50 per port (not $150 total unless you are on Bermuda)

You should book ahead of time to ensure your excursion does not sell out. If you call the promotion number, 1-866-625-1167, they will book the excursion, but not charge you. Once you are on board, they will add the cost of the excursions to your on board account. After you complete each excursion, the $50 is added to your on board account. It does not matter when and how you book, you get your $50 per port.

It is $50 per port (not $150 total unless you are on Bermuda)

We are going to Bermuda, so would alp 150 apply to one excursion?

We are going to Bermuda, so would alp 150 apply to one excursion?

Because it's 3 days in one port it's 50 each day. I thought the same and thought just use it all 1 day at horseshoe bay it didn't work that way.

Also I would add that when you call they book it so you don't pay until after the excursion, if you book online you pay upfront.