Premium All Inclusive PLUS!

Cruisin'cockney

Haven't seen this before but it is now available (I assume for UK/Euro PAX only) on next week's Spirit cruise. All the features of Premium AI (UBP, Gratuities, Water etc) plus 120 'phone minutes, 250 minutes internet, $50 per port shore credit, $100 hotel credit and $50 air credit!

I assume this has been thrown into the mix to sell out this cruise which leaves on Sunday but not sure how long it has been available - certainly wasn't when we booked in July.

Looks a great deal.

It’s not specific to that cruise. There is a big banner about it on the front page of the NCL UK site. It seems to apply to most cruises.

Whether it’s a great deal or not definitely depends on how you book things. For us, it’s mostly money off things we don’t buy from NCL.

Like Keith I don't buy internet, phone, hotel or air and only very occasionally book excursions through the ship. However, some people will and it's a decent looking offer if you do.

Another thread on this subject was saying the price has went up reflect this, but my cruise for next year is the same price as a few weeks back.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Like Keith I don't buy internet, phone, hotel or air and only very occasionally book excursions through the ship. However, some people will and it's a decent looking offer if you do.

Another thread on this subject was saying the price has went up reflect this, but my cruise for next year is the same price as a few weeks back.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Same here, same price for the cruise leaving Sunday as it was when I booked in July. Premium AI+ therefore added free of charge! Will be great for some.

Sent from my iPad using Forums