Has anyone done the day hotel stay at B Ocean Resort before flight

sandi1967

Hi all,

We get back into Miami early on Jan 20th and our flight from FLL is not until 4:30. I was thinking about buying a day pass to this hotel so we can relax until our flight home. Has anyone done this or any other suggestions for the day.

Thank you,

Sandi

Well I called the hotel and they said they don't do day passes. So that's weird since it came right up. Glad I didn't book anything.

The hotels offering day passes that I remember being mentioned on this forum are Rodeway Inn and Suites, the Riverside, and Hampton Inn Las Olas/Dowtown. The last is a recent addition and, if I remember correctly, the poster gave the website she used to book. I'd recommend doing a search and then reading the comments.

Added: I found the thread on the Hampton Inn: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2534768&highlight=day+rooms+fort+lauderdale

I think I saw that the B Ocean changed names.....again....I think this is the fourth or fifth time in 10 years. The last time we stayed there they were doing construction, wasn't impressed

The B Ocean is now the former Sheraton Yankee Clipper. The Sonesta is now in the former location of the B Ocean. The changes occurred over the last two years.