Thank You Amber At Captains Club

cruzeluver

With so many so quick to criticize, I thought I would share a great experience I just had this morning with Captains Club.

I contacted them due to a discrepancy between my membership and my husband's. I spoke with a lovely lady named Amber. She could not have been better. She patiently allowed me to explain everything that had transpired up until this point, confidently told me she could take care of the problem and delivered on that promise. She also fixed the issue for us with Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor program. Beyond that, she offered to hold on the line while I logged out and back in to the Captains Club area of the X web site so I could verify that the corrections went through.

I plan to call back later today when I have some time to ensure a supervisor is made aware of my great experience. Thanks X for a terrific interaction, and big kudos to Amber!

It's nice to read about someone going above and beyond in their duties.

I can be a squeaky wheel. If something is clearly wrong, I will tell the powers that be about my experience.

But I also tell management when one of their employees does a great job, as you will do.:)

We had a great experience with HB at Captain’s Club the other day. He was a great ambassador for X. He was pleasant and professional and able to resolve the issue in a matter of minutes! Well done Celebrity!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums