Wht time do the shows start at night on the star princess?

vegasgal47

Show times are set to fit with the traditional dining times but the actual traditional dining times may not be the same as shown on the personalized. Generally, the shows will be 2:00 or 2:15 after the traditional dining time when scheduled to be seen after dinner (occasionally, one of the shows will be scheduled for an hour before late TD with he expectation that late TD diners will watch the show before dinner). If you select late TD, you should have ample time to make the late show.

On our most recent Regal Princess cruise, TD was at 5:!5/5:30 and 7:45 with shows at 7:45 and 10:00.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I need to select my dinner time and usually have 8:30 but I don't want to miss the main shows. What time do the shows normally start?

I was thinking the 6pm might be better.

Thanks!

Princess Theater shows normally start at 8pm and 10pm, or 8:15 and 10:15. There are also times when the early show is 7pm with the late show at 9pm. For popular theater shows the 8pm time slot is very crowded. You have to arrive around 30 mins. early. On some evenings there is entertainment, like singers and comics, in the Vista Lounge. Generally the times are something like 9:15 and 10:30. The Vista Lounge is smaller and gets crowded for good acts. Other cruise staff shows and games, for example The Marriage Game, Yes No Game, trivia challenges, may be held in Explorer's Lounge. The times are generally during late dinner seating, although I have seen some of these around 7pm.

Traditional seat dining is normally:

5:30 - very early

5:45 - early

8:00/maybe 8:15 - late

Over the years our preference has been to dine early. We almost always select Anytime Dining so we can schedule our dining around our selected evening activities rather than the reverse. This provides us the most flexibility to attend the evening activities that we enjoy. Most evenings there are activities that are scheduled during the normal late seating time.

Thanks everyone. I usually do late dining so if I'm on a late excursion I have plenty time to get back and not miss dinner. I tried anytime once and I didn't like the fact that I didn't have the same table or waiter.

I'll have to check the excursion times