How Do You Deal with Non-Responsive TA?

RU_Gremlin

I must be missing something. We've done 19 (I think) Princess cruises and always made all the arrangements. I'm just not sure what a travel agent could do for us that we couldn't do (and have done) for ourselves. Besides, making all the arrangements is fun and guarantees that we end up with everything we want. One thing is for sure, there are no hassles.

I’ll tell you what you may be missing. My friend was always booking with his favorite cruise line direct.

I told him to call my TA and he did.

The difference for the same cruise was $600. Less. Plus $75. In SBC. Now that may not be a boat load of money. But it mite be a rowboat load of money...:):):)

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

To the OP it is time to fire the TA. It is easy to do. I had a TA soon after I first started cruising and he told me that I was a high maintenance client so I fired him. What I had to do was call Princess and tell them I wanted the reservation moved back to Princess. I had to send Princess a letter requesting that the reservation be moved back to them and it was. TA found out when it was transferred back and sent me a nasty email which further convinced me it was the right thing to do. He was certainly not very professional.