Looking for a specific store in Puerta Maya

Seafor2

Last week when in Puerta Maya, Cozumel, I found a store that I loved! They have ladies clothing and I bought some Retes Glass Studio jewelry. I like unique costume jewelry and I thought this was beautiful handmade glass. I'm very happy with what I bought. HOWEVER, I am kicking myself because I didn't buy an outfit while in the store. I have checked the Puerta Maya maps online to find out the name of the shop to see if I could find the clothes online and it is not listed. It is across from Poncho's Backyard. In fact, when I checked out of the shop connected to Poncho's they gave me a 10% discount coupon for the store... I didn't realize that was what it was until I got back to the ship. Then I threw it away....

If anyone can help me out by providing the name of the store, I would appreciate it. The clothes were knits and gauze/linen type material. Very flowy and comfy looking. I would like to find an online store.

Thanks in advance!