Delta changed return flight to 11:30 AM

skings

Using Princess transfer from Regal on Thursday Oct 26th. Should I carry my luggage off and get other

transportation to LGA or can I make it with Princess transport.

My original flight was 2:30PM so no problem.

Please help make my decision

Thanks thetaro, have called Delta and they switched me to later flight (7:30pm) real late.

I am 74 and could not stand the stress of maybe missing my 11:30 flight.

Thought about doing a NY tour but it would be too early to check my bag. Guess I will download some movies, find a good restaurant, mingle with fellow travellers, quiet spot to snooze LOL

Oops, about to post - just read that OP (are you traveling solo ??) has changed to an evening flight ... I would probably want to at LGA curbside by 9:45 to 10 AM (could be up to 1 extra stop at the Central, Terminal B first before going to Delta's T-C or T-D) DL has their own terminals and it is less hectic than sharing with other airlines over at T-B, 90 minutes should be fine.

OP's New England/Canada sailing is scheduled to dock at MCT at 6 AM on a weekday morning - if ship is early/on-time, plenty of slack to clear & disembark, and out of CBP by 8 to 8:30 AM, especially if carrying off luggage themselves. Doubled the typical 30 to 45 minutes weekend travel time to LGA to 60 to 90 minutes - by using car service (flat rate, about $50 including toll & tipping for a full-size 4 door sedan). Taxi would be riskier due to metered fare if delayed to the road/traffic conditions ... ditto for Uber with congestion/surge pricing.

On second thoughts, I would cancel Princess bus transfer (NCL charges $40 p/p for LGA transfer) to have extra cushion time to get to the airport.

Otherwise, be among the last to come off the ship and as OP said, relax - enjoy a nice & long lunch in-town before going to the airport (with luggage in tow.) Look into getting DL Sky Club's Single Visit Pass @ $59) at Terminal D, unless you have membership - https://www.delta.com/skyclub/purchasemembership_performRequest.action

AmerEx members might have access to their club lounge but it's over at T-B.