Deluxe Pkg, I just can't do it ....

Interesting. Are these full size cans or are they smaller ones?

I've been told they're 12 oz regular size. The caveat though is you have to buy 24 for $40, which comes out to the $1.67 each. I'm sure like most things, prices may vary by ship.

I've been told they're 12 oz regular size. The caveat though is you have to buy 24 for $40, which comes out to the $1.67 each. I'm sure like most things, prices may vary by ship.

That actually sounds like a good deal for us since we don't drink enough for the package and are going on an 11-night cruise. I will watch out for that when we board.Thanks for the heads-up. :)

If in Grand Suite or above, you get the lounge access with drinks in the evening. NO free drinks on your Sea Pass card.

You may be able to grab a glass of wine each to take to dinner from the lounge. We were able to on our last cruise.

As I had a beverage package, we took two glasses with us, then I ordered my glasses of wine. :)

I did the Deluxe with 1 device Voom for $51 per day. Since Voom was priced at $14 a day, I figured I was paying $37 for drinks, or about 3 per day. The fresh squeezed juice was rather bitter on our cruise, so did it a couple of mornings, but not many. But grabbed a couple bottles of water a number of times, and stashed them in the fridge. Great to have for excursion days.

And yes, my SO did take sips of my drinks. Which will probably get me flamed here. :)