Celebrity pricing

spendless

I have posted a similar question to this recently but really believe Celebrity are pushing their prices too far, even allowing for to recent poorer $/£ exchange rate.

We have cruised Celebrity Eclipse out of Southampton for the past 5 years and are on it down to Canaries this Oct. 8th.

Have been looking at doing the Med, again out of Southampton with Celebrity but the only cruise they do is Sept. 9th for 14 nights.with lowest balcony around £4800 inc. drinks. By comparison P & O are doing Apr. 29th for 12 nights on Brittania at £2400, no drinks package but that is an awful lot of money to cover a bar bill!

Think I know what we will be booking.

I have posted a similar question to this recently but really believe Celebrity are pushing their prices too far, even allowing for to recent poorer $/£ exchange rate.

We have cruised Celebrity Eclipse out of Southampton for the past 5 years and are on it down to Canaries this Oct. 8th.

Have been looking at doing the Med, again out of Southampton with Celebrity but the only cruise they do is Sept. 9th for 14 nights.with lowest balcony around £4800 inc. drinks. By comparison P & O are doing Apr. 29th for 12 nights on Brittania at £2400, no drinks package but that is an awful lot of money to cover a bar bill!

Think I know what we will be booking.

P+O to med in September 14 nights is around the same!

Point taken GerScot but maybe my post could have been worded better. Not much difference in weather between to 2 cruises and 14 nts on Britannia to Med in Sept is still only around £3900.

I also know that the same Celebrity cruise for Sept 2017 was around £4100. Still a big increase.