Double CAS points for past cruise, without suite?

You never can tell with RCL! Bob, we got the double points for a Jan 2011 cruise on Navigator and we weren't yet Diamond at that time.

Good for you, I would not call them about C&A points!:D

Something fishy is going on because if you are linked, each account should show the same number of points.

My husband and I have always shown different numbers in our accounts for C&A. I cruise with my mom once a year- so I have quite a few more points than him. However each time I advance a level he comes up with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My husband and I have always shown different numbers in our accounts for C&A. I cruise with my mom once a year- so I have quite a few more points than him. However each time I advance a level he comes up with me.

I still don't believe that it's the norm for linked accounts to show different C&A points, unless something has changed recently.

I still don't believe that it's the norm for linked accounts to show different C&A points, unless something has changed recently.

We show different points in our C&A accounts. We have been on the same number of cruises, but they split the parents between a junior suite and a balcony when our kids were younger so I got the double points and he didn’t. He still got all of the diamond perks and the diamond on his seapass card for the one cruise where I had leveled up and he had not, just the account showed us at two different levels.