Here comes Nate!

married man

Well. If it turns into a Hurricane by Saturday, it hopefully won't be too strong, and its focus will just be the Western Carribean. So our ships will divert to where? Maybe up the Mississippi?

Edited by married man

We're wondering that too, as we are supposed to depart on the Dream out of NOLA on Sunday. :o:o

Not sure how accurate this is.. but I heard that today the Dream was going to Cozumel and skipped Belize.. then heading home one day early .

( from someone dating a ship photographer)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not sure how accurate this is.. but I heard that today the Dream was going to Cozumel and skipped Belize.. then heading home one day early .

That is correct. I'm also supposed to leave from New Orleans so I've been watching closely.

The ship locator does say it's in Cozumel today. Interesting..

We are scheduled to leave from Mobile on the 12th as well. We booked this cruise instead of our original one leaving from Jax going to the Bahamas because of Irma. We are trying to remain hopeful!

We are leaving on the valor out of Galveston on Saturday. We are supposed to go to Yucatán and Cozumel, but that may not happen now. I will be keeping a close eye on Mike’s spaghetti models until time to board. Praying for everyone who comes into contact with Nate.

Mobile news just said that strong winds would start Saturday afternoon. They didn't know enough to give a time or wind strength. The storm track has been moving slowly toward the west and is NOW expected to go into the Louisiana or Mississippi Gulf Coasts. But it is all tentative and subject to change. Mobile is still in the warned cone.

On the Dream right now in Cozumel. We are due to depart at 7 p.m. Looking at the path of Nate and considering the ship needs to go both up and down the river safely I'm thinking we are going to follow in behind it and may have a little bit of a late arrival in New Orleans. Purely speculation on my part just makes sense to me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app