Regal Stateroom Question

swooldri

sitting area is under the window....bed comes out from a side wall

does the room configuration not show on the princess website? come on.... if I can look it up, so can you......

Past posts reqarding the Regal have indicated that the layouts are not correct from the website and that there really are 2 different layouts, just don't know which staterooms have which layouts.

We were just on her. Here is the rule for the bed configuration. If your room is a quad (beds that can drop from the ceiling) your bed will be under the window, If not, the bed will be against the wall. We were recently on a b2b and had both types of rooms. Hope this helps.

We were just on her. Here is the rule for the bed configuration. If your room is a quad (beds that can drop from the ceiling) your bed will be under the window, If not, the bed will be against the wall. We were recently on a b2b and had both types of rooms. Hope this helps.

I'm not sure that's a hard and fast rule. Here is an page from an older review of the ship that has pictures of the 2 different outside cabin configurations. Both the one with the bed against the wall and the one with the bed under the window don't appear to be quads.

Standard Outside Stateroom on Regal Princess

What is your cabin #? We were in many staterooms snooping around on turnaround day... and in other friends cabins; perhaps I can figure it out for you. In the above pictures, you really can't see the ceiling on the cabin with the bed under the window. We had this type of room the 1st cruise and it was indeed a quad. Looked just like that. Bottom line though....both rooms were fine....each had it's advantages.

Murphey, do you know anything about the outside handicapped cabin (ie location of the bed?) We hope that the bed is along the wall, not in front of the window! We hear that on the Regal, storage space and closet space is good, and from looking at the pictures, the bathroom is spacious!

D104 is the cabin we have been assigned.

Thanks!:)

What is your cabin #? We were in many staterooms snooping around on turnaround day... and in other friends cabins; perhaps I can figure it out for you. In the above pictures, you really can't see the ceiling on the cabin with the bed under the window. We had this type of room the 1st cruise and it was indeed a quad. Looked just like that. Bottom line though....both rooms were fine....each had it's advantages.

We are in stateroom C186

Ooopsss....sorry, Christmas preps and such.

No, I have not been in your exact cabin, but the location looks to me as a "bed against the wall" configure. May I ask why you are so concerned about this? When we had the bed under the window, we had our cabin steward move the beds towards the wall and put the two dressers side by side against the other wall. That gave us a nice "sitting" and it felt like we had extra space. I thought that we would prefer the bed against the wall, but in reality there was really no difference....the other way really felt like we had more room!

Archived